Monday, December 19, 2016

Ghost of Christmas past

Our friend Sue in California has a tradition of making her own greeting cards, especially during the holidays. Sometimes it's a photo she's taken, other times it's more of a craft-like card. I've saved many of her creations over the years, but I know that I'm missing many.

Sue's Christmas creation from 2004.

This was the card she sent us for Christmas in 2004. It's one of the few I have with a date on it. I wish I had put the dates on the others I have, but I obviously never thought to do it. At least I thought to save them!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, Walt! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! We have a friend who always paints a Christmas-themed watercolor and has it made into cards, and we save hers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jan, same to you!

    mitch, she's talented, and more patient than I.

    chris, nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!