Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Errands

Not much going on, but I do have a few errands to run this morning. J'ai quelques courses à faire. The latest weather system has finally moved on through, taking the wind with it. More rain is expected later in the week. That means grass cutting will wait a while longer. I need to change the oil in the mower and sharpen the blade first, anyway.

A view of the hamlet from across the vineyard. Taken with the nifty-fifty lens.

I've decided against a new camera for the time being. I may take second prize and get myself a new lens instead. I've been looking at a wide-angle prime, 24mm f/2.8 Canon model. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent panorama. I also decided to put off getting a new camera and I think your consolation prize is a good idea. Pace yourself on those chores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stuart, I decided that the camera I want is too rich for my blood. Isn't that always the way?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!