Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'm tired

Or tyred, if you live in the UK. Now you can be tired, too. There are many species out there making tracks. Here's evidence of another. I don't know its nesting habits, but I'm pretty sure I know what it eats. Perhaps I should consult with Mr. Attenborough.

Any guesses?

I noticed that we're gaining three minutes of daylight today. The evenings are noticeably lighter now. That is, it's not quite dark at six pm. Of course, that depends on the cloud cover.

8 comments:

  1. Could it be someone who had beans yesterday.......?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those tracks here. Must be local. As for those extra minutes, what a difference they make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought there was going to be a tribute act to Madeline Kahn......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realized that it was three minutes lighter, that's quite a lot. I began noticing the extra light around the second week of January. The more light the better for my sense of well being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caterpillar treaded machine? Hard to get a sense of scale on this one. From the thumbnail, it looked like rungs going up the side of a dirt-wall, so I am totally clueless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jean, that's possible; we did drive out there last week... Now I'll have to check our tires.

    mitch, and we get three more minutes today as well!

    jacqueline, hmmmm...

    autolycus, lol! I thought of that, too.

    evelyn, I'm with you!

    stuart, more likely a Renaultsaur.

    wilma, I am, too. But it's much smaller than a large tractor would make, so I don't think it's that.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!