Monday, February 07, 2011

Sun.day

Yesterday, Sunday, lived up to its name. It started out normal. That is gray and overcast. But then something spectacular happened: the sun came out. And I will tell you that it was a welcome sight. Even though the temperature was already mild, the sun added a little something extra. All right, a lot of something extra.

The view of our neighbors' property from our front terrace, 06 Feb 2011.

I haven't seen the results of the Super Bowl yet. I'm trying not to find out until I watch the re-run later this evening. I'm afraid it's going to be difficult, especially once I start looking at blogs and facebook. I could just stay off the internet for a few hours. Bwahahahaha!

Ken already saw the result on the French morning news. The miracle of modern technology.

7 comments:

  1. That picture gladdens the heart! Spring is lurking around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that photo sure does hark Spring.

    One of the teams won :)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those late winter (dare I say early spring...??) days when the sun makes a showing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious picture! Makes me hopeful that spring will come soon.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you get to see the commercials?

    ReplyDelete
  6. john-san, sure is a nice change!

    judy, and know I know which one!

    mark, I'm hoping for an early spring for all!

    alewis, yes!

    abby, me too!

    michael, no, the commercials and most of the time-outs and other "dead" time are edited out. The game goes much faster (and is much more fun to watch) that way. We were subjected to that pitiful half-time show, but managed to make it through.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!